Thursday, February 18, 2010

McQueen Will Go On/Proenza Schouler Fall 2010 ETC

God save McQueen. The house that is Alexander McQueen will go on!



Every season I look forward to Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough's presentation for their label Proenza Schouler. Well, it wasn't quite the splash that their Spring collection made, but did not disappoint.


Their accessories grow stronger and hotter every season. These shoes are wild!
Looks like I darkened my hair just in time ... not only did the runway feature raven locks, the front row did as well. (Checkout Nicole Richie's dark transformation) Love the garnet stained lips and goth-like eyes.

Can't wait to see fan favorite Mdme Carine Roitfeld featuring this ensemble with a signature beast fur chubby and some 7" stilts.
Everything about this look is heaven. It screams take me to Bergdorf's, take me to Colette! Take me to lunch at Minetta Tavern. Bellinis at The Ritz.


Speaking of beat fur ... check out some of these looks from Joseph Altuzarra ...


Named pre-season as a designer to watch by multiple publications, I now see why. These designs are lovely, edgy and sophisticated. Just the right strike of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment