Tuesday, April 13, 2010

“Fashion is made to become unfashionable.”


Words to live by, eloquently put by the indelible Coco Chanel. So, as we think of Chanel, her timeless spirit, endlessly stylish designs, and her revolutionary career, I ask you to consider a new neighborhood. A classic in its own right. Chinatown. As my roommate/co-worker, Jesse AKA Vacancy Queen, and I surveyed the neighborhood last week, we slowly fell in love with the charm and convenience, the grit and through that, the glamour. (We all know I like my chic a little askew) Then and there, we two decided that when the lease expires, this place shall be our next home!

New York Magazine has ranked it at No. 42 in their current "The Best Place in New York to Live Is..." issue. But I say "consider it." Indulge me with my photography and take a peak at the snapshots below.

New Address?



Open Markets -- I'm skeptical. But it may grow on me.


Great Shade of Green.
Doyer Street. The "crookedest" street in NYC. Who knew?
Tea & Sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment