Friday, April 30, 2010

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.




IT'S FRIDAY!!!
And although my job rarely allows a proper weekend, something tells me this weekend shall be swell. Two days full of plans and a forecast that promises good weather, this always makes for a truly splendid end of the week.

I wish you well.

Even though my plans don't involve sailing or even boating, I surely will be dreaming about the first sail of the season. ASAP. I just though this very rare picture of JFK & Jacqueline (Jackie was rarely caught smoking) captured the breeze and wistful spirit of the early Summer.

"Appréciez la promenade en parc"

Here are some more shots from my home state of Massachusetts -- Although it longer feels like home, I must be honest and say I can't think of any better place to spend the Summer months ... other than Maine perhaps. But the water is far too cold to swim in Maine. Give me Edgartown, you can keep East Hampton!

Plum Island
Marblehead Harbor
A view from Chilmark, M.V.
Nantucket Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment